The Celtic Ross Hotel prides itself on delivering a high level of Customer Service. If you are passionate about giving the best service you can, going that extra mile to assist a guest in having the perfect experience in West Cork, if you are looking for a change in career or wanting to take the next step in an already established career in hospitality then please contact us.
We have opportunities in the following Departments
Deputy General Manager
This is a senior Management position, the successful candidate will oversee the entire hotel operation and will work with Heads of Departments ensuring agreed Revenue, Labour Cost and Overhead budgets are achieved. The continuing development of standards and customer satisfaction will be an essential part of the role. At the Celtic Ross Hotel we are passionate about giving great service and this individual will uphold the guest feedback recovery and response function building strong relations with past and future guests alike.
- The smooth and efficient running of all departments of the hotel and full responsibility for the Celtic Ross Hotel in the absence of the General Manager. These duties cover weekly roster checks of all departments, awareness of proper stock ordering (Beverage & Consumables alike) by department heads & ownership of the Duty Management roster.
- Specific responsibility for the operation of the Rooms Division and maximising occupancy, rate yield and accommodation revenue.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing Front Office.
- They should have good contacts with Tour Operators and other accommodation bookers.
- Be fully conversant with Hotsoft or similar front office management systems.
- Assist the General Manager in the coaching and training of the Managers in the business giving them every opportunity to develop and grow.
- To Manage & Motivate the team to give the best performance possible with great guest feedback the outcome.
Food & Beverage Manager
This is a senior manager position and the successful candidate will have extensive experience in a busy food & beverage operation, including catering for large wedding receptions. Reporting to the Deputy General Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all Food & Beverage Operations within a budget & achieving the highest standard of service.
- Leading the Food & Beverage team by attreacting & recruiting excellent team members & overseeing their development & training.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety Legislation.
- As a senior member of the management team you will work closely with a Financial Controller in achieving budget and controlling overheads and working with the Head Chef in developing new menus.
Contact: Neil Grant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commis Chef, Demi Chef, Chef de Partie, Part Time Pastry Chef
Food & Beverage
Restaurant Supervisor, Food & Beverage Service
Call us on (023) 8848722 for an applicatin form or email us on email@example.com.
Join us on Saturday 15th April for our Careers Open Day between 10am - 2pm and chat in person to a member of the team.
Celtic Ross Hotel is accredited with the
Quality Employer Programme as a member of the Irish Hotel Federation.
Care Exceed Loyalty Teamwork Innovation Commitment