Celtic Ross Careers
The Celtic Ross Hotel prides itself on delivering a high level of Customer Service. If you are passionate about giving the best service you can, going that extra mile to assist a guest in having the perfect experience in West Cork, if you are looking for a change in career or wanting to take the next step in an already established career in hospitality then please contact us.
We have opportunities in the following Departments:
Duty Manager email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food & Beverage Experience Required
- Excellent communication skillsand a high level of customer service is essentail
- Ability to direct the team in their day to day duties
- Conduct on teh job training with employees as and when required
Food & Beverage Attendant email email@example.com
- Customer focused
- a team player
- have the ability to work well and efficiently under pressure
- flexible with hours
- have good written and spoken english
- Food & drink knowledge is an advantage training will be provided
- Staff accommodation is available along with access to our gym and pool.
Accommodation Assistant Full and Part Time email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate must be:
• Customer focused • friendly • responsible • a team player • have the ability to work well and efficiently under pressure • flexible with hours • have good written and spoken English • Past Experience is an advantage & training will be provided
Key Responsibilities are:
- To service all assigned areas to core standards and assist the guests with any requirements during their stay.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and hygienic environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained.
- Cleaning of guest bedrooms to core standards.
- Cleaning of public areas to core standards.
- Adhere to key security procedures.
- Report all maintenance issues to your supervisor.
- Report any health and safety issues to your supervisor.
Celtic Ross Hotel is accredited with the
Quality Employer Programme as a member of the Irish Hotel Federation.
Care Exceed Loyalty Teamwork Innovation Commitment