Celtic Ross Careers
The Celtic Ross Hotel prides itself on delivering a high level of Customer Service. If you are passionate about giving the best service you can, going that extra mile to assist a guest in having the perfect experience in West Cork, if you are looking for a change in career or wanting to take the next step in an already established career in hospitality then please contact us.
We have opportunities in the following Departments:
Front Desk Receptionist email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Family owned, Celtic Ross Hotel, Rosscarbery on the Wild Atlantic Way, is looking for a friendly and professional individual who is passionate about giving a top-class guest experience to our residents & non-residents alike.
The Front Desk at the Celtic Ross is the hub of the hotel where you will deal and be a point of contact with our hotel residents and you will also get to know the local community who use the hotel as a base for local events & meetings.
The individual who fills this position must be able to handle pressure and be able to multi-task, many times handling the phone calls coming in whilst looking out for guests who are in front of you at the desk needing attention.
The Front desk is the first port of call for complaints and compliments and the front office team have to handle both of these displaying outstanding guest care whilst co-ordinating with the wider team the message conveyed.
The team member will be adept at handling reservations calls adhering to GDPR legislation and maximising the revenue received by the hotel, upselling at all times.
This person will be the first and last face of the hotel leaving a lasting memory on every guest that comes to our beautiful property.
Sous Chef email: email@example.com
The family owned Celtic Ross Hotel is looking for a highly motivated and talented Sous Chef who is passionate about great food, local produce & giving an outstanding guest experience. We are located in the heart of beautiful West Cork, the Foodie Capital of Ireland & have staff accommodation walking distance from the hotel. The job is approximately 42/45 hours per week with remunerated extra hours during peak periods. The ideal candidate must have 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure along with motivating his/her team.
- To have a good knowledge of classical & fine dining, modern contemporary and ethnic cuisine.
- To have a good understanding of flavours, textures and presentation of food along with being aware of food trends.
- To support the Head Chef and Food & Beverage Manager in achieving all targets.
- To be fluent in the english language.
- Be responsible for overseeing hygienic & safe working practices for (and in the absence of) the head chef.
- Monitoring the safety, health & hygiene of the kitchen in terms of personnel and equipment and take action if necessary.
- Be a real team leader with the current team of 10 chefs.
- Being available for lunch and dinner prep and service.
- To have good knowledge on stock ordering and awareness of Market Pricing
- Maintaining HACCP records daily.
- Training of team when needed including the front of house wait staff.
- 42/45 hours per week.
- Staff accommodation available.
- Competitive Salary.
- Regular development investment in all team members (Training Courses & Seminars).
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning Head Chef in an AA Rosette Kitchen.
- As Members of Select Hotels of Ireland team members can avail of preferential rates at hotels across the Country.
Food & Beverage Service Staff email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for motivated people to join our team. If you have a winning attitude, love working with people and you really care about winning service then the Celtic Ross is the place for you.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Customer focused
- a team player
- have the ability to work well and efficiently under pressure
- flexible with hours
- have good written and spoken english
- Food & drink knowledge is an advantage training will be provided
- Staff accommodation is available along with access to our gym and pool.
Accommodation Assistant email email@example.com
The Celtic Ross is well placed in the wonderful tourist centre of Rosscarbery in the heart of West Cork on the Wild Atlantic Way and we are currently recruiting for part & full time experienced Accommodation Assistants for our Housekeeping Department. We are looking for motivated people to join our team. If you have a winning attitude, love working with people and you really care about winning service then the Celtic Ross is the place for you.
The ideal candidate must be:
• Customer focused • friendly • responsible • a team player • have the ability to work well and efficiently under pressure • flexible with hours • have good written and spoken English • Past Experience is an advantage & training will be provided
Key Responsibilities are:
- To service all assigned areas to core standards and assist the guests with any requirements during their stay.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and hygienic environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained.
- Cleaning of guest bedrooms to core standards.
- Cleaning of public areas to core standards.
- Adhere to key security procedures.
- Report all maintenance issues to your supervisor.
- Report any health and safety issues to your supervisor.
Celtic Ross Hotel is accredited with the
Quality Employer Programme as a member of the Irish Hotel Federation.
Care Exceed Loyalty Teamwork Innovation Commitment