Why Choose Us?
Why choose the Celtic Ross Hotel for your wedding?
Set against the tranquil Rosscarbery Estuary, with views out to the sea and Galley Head beyond, the Celtic Ross Hotel, with its unique blend of location, understated luxury, relaxed atmosphere and friendly yet professional service, offers you an exceptional venue for your West Cork wedding.
As you dine as newly weds you will enjoy breath-taking views of Rosscarbery Bay.
A day of memorable firsts…
Your first day as a married couple is a new and exciting benchmark in both of your lives. While you’ve probably been together for a while, your wedding day marks a starting point for both of you. At the Celtic Ross we’re privileged to be part of that first day, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
Our newly refurbished, tastefully decorated Bridal Suite will take your breath away. With stunning views over Rosscarbery Bay and Galley Head. It’s the perfect room for your first night as a married couple.
Just moments away from the hotel you can stroll hand-in-hand through the dunes on The Warren Strand. With soft sand underfoot and the Atlantic lapping gently at the shore it offers a beautifully romantic backdrop for the perfect wedding photographs.
Exceptional local ingredients, outstanding wedding cuisine...
Our Executive Chef Alex Petit and Head Chef Shane Deane are staunch advocates of local artisan food producers. Sourcing, preparing and serving local produce from the West Cork countryside and the seas around us is his passion. Alex and his team bring all of that skill, passion and commitment to the kitchen for your wedding banquet, ensuring your first meal as husband and wife is another memorable element of your special day.
Easy for travelling guests…
Getting to the Celtic Ross is easy. We’re just a short hour’s drive from Cork Airport and Ferry Terminals, so family and friends attending from overseas don’t have much further to travel once they arrive in Ireland.
Choose the Celtic Ross Hotel as your wedding venue and we’ll be there whenever you need us, helping you craft a day full of significant “firsts” and lasting memories you and your guests will cherish forever.
And if that is not enough…
With our Compliments
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Complimentary mid-week overnight accommodation to include a tasting of your chosen wedding menu with wine
- Complimentary use of our leisure centre for 3 months prior to your wedding date
- Red carpet & champagne arrival for the bridal party
- Complimentary wedding meal for the bridal couple
- Chiavari chairs as standard
- Centre piece for your tables – candelabra, lantern or floral decoration
- Personalised wedding menus
- Printed table plan & display
- Cake stand & wedding sword
- Complimentary overnight accommodation in the bridal suite with a champagne breakfast
- Return overnight stay with dinner on the occasion of your first wedding anniversary